Click here to print our Ring Size Guide.
Option 1: Measure Your Finger
- Tear up a strip of paper.
- Wrap the paper snug around your intended finger. The tighter the better!
- Mark the spot where the paper overlaps.
- Measure the distance with a ruler (in mm), and use the chart below to determine your ring size.
Option 2: Measure An Existing Ring
- Select a ring that properly fits the intended finger.
- Place the ring over the circles below, matching the inside edge of the ring to the circle nearest in size. The measurement refers to the inside diameter of the ring.
- If the ring falls between two sizes, order the larger size.